Is working with a Professional Nag right for you?
You would want Nag support if:
1. You’re feeling frustrated with your productivity levels and want to move a project along at a good and healthy pace.
2. You would like to take full advantage of your natural motivational tendencies, energy cycles, and your learning, and creating styles.
3. You want your actions to align with your values.
4. You would love to feel on top of things almost all of the time.
5. You don’t feel like you can take time for an unexpected phone call or have a relaxing lunch date with an out of town friend.
6. You want to end each day feeling satisfied and proud of not only what you accomplished but how you went about doing your work.
7. You want almost every day to feel full and rewarding.
8. You don’t want to feel like a working machine.
9. You want to feel like a human who’s actions create things that serve others and the world.
10 You’re not afraid to create greatness! Okay, you are afraid but you know you’ve got greatness in you and it’s itching to come out.
“I don’t know anyone who doesn’t need what ProNagger offers!” – New York Times Bestselling Author, Barbara Sher
When people work with a Professional Nag:
√ their book gets written
√ their PhD gets finished
√ their papers get published
√ they lose the weight
√ they find the husband
√ they travel to India – in 90 days or less.
Here’s what to do next: Fill out the form at the top right of this page and let’s start a conversation about how you can achieve your goals.
I saw myself cripple myself, and I can spot how you’re doing it to yourself in less than a minute. I know 101 ways you can shoot yourself in the foot, and I know how to help you stop doing it and create that thing you want so badly. What do you want? A book? A business? An adventure? What’s your hearts desire? I’m going to show you how to make it happen in your life, right now, starting today.
Here are some of the more popular blog posts on this site:
•WHAT DOES LEGALLY BLIND MEAN (I’m legally blind)
“The hard work and long hours are done. Yippeeeeeee! All 16 lessons in the e-learning course are written. Thank you, Rachel! Once again, you made all the difference between shipping and jumping ship.” – Patty Newbold, Author and Speaker
”Good news, I got the grant I applied for. It was rejected once before. So I’m so happy. Thank you so much for all your help!” – T. Okimusanyo, Research Scientist
“Hey Nag- I wanted you to see my movie Roger and to notice you’re in the credits. Thanks for ProNagger, without which, Roger would still be slogging along…” – Documentarian Patti Cassidy, Writer/Director of The Ballad of Baby Roger