“Kiss Your Procrastination GOODBYE and Get Ready For A SERIOUS Productivity Boost!”
You probably know the dreaded feeling all too well…
It’s another workday and once again, your motivation and productivity is lackluster at best.
Or maybe you’ve had that one NAGGING task at hand that you need to do or want to do…but keep conveniently putting it off.
That ends today…
Enter: Mojo Nag
Mojo Nag is a simple service that gets you moving forward in your life, doing the tasks or things you dream of doing, and finally setting yourself free to do the things you want and to create more FREEDOM. Period.
“Most skilled motivator I’ve seen in 40 years.”
“In my 40+ years of working with people, I have never seen anyone who was as skilled a natural motivator as Rachel Cornell, also known as ProNagger. She’s funny and she’s kind, but all the same, Rachel gets people to move like nothing I’ve ever seen.”
“When it comes to working your plan, Rachel gets you moving and, even more amazing, keeps you moving until you reach goals beyond your wildest dreams.”
“I’ve referred dozens of people to Rachel as private clients and every one has come back singing her praises. If you get a chance to work with her in one of her ‘Intensives,’ do it now. She’s sure to be charging a lot more as word gets around.”
Barbara Sher, Best-selling author of Refuse to Choose: A Revolutionary Program for Doing Everything You Love and Wishcraft – How to Get What You Really Want
The truth is … time is not kind to dreams.
|ProNagger’s Mojo-Nag works!With a Mojo-Nag you can deal with roadblocks and resistance immediately, as they arise in real time.NOW|
Here’s how it works:
• Mojo-Nag begins with your reply to a couple of mojo-inducing questions.
• We set a time to talk, by phone of skype for a focused 15-20 minute planning session. By the time we’re done talking you will know what to do and how to do it.
• The session will unleash your creative power and give you confidence that you can achieve goals that seem impossible.
• The call will be recorded so you can listen as often as you like.
• That’s not all. I wouldn’t leave you like a cooked potato without any salt and butter. Oh nooooo.
• For the REST OF THE DAY (until 7PM ET) you get to check-in directly with your Nag. These check-ins are called bookends because they are done on either side of an action.
|“Such a clever technique, these bookends. It’s like duct-taping my butt to the chair and hiding my browser.”– Patty Newbold, Author of AssumeLove.com, Top Ten Marriage Blog 2010 and 2011|
Fire Up Your Energy:
|“Okay, Rachel! I’m in. What’s my investment?”|
How much is it worth to achieve your goal – finish today strong. Feel deeply proud of yourself?