Here are some tips I suggested to @jimboeth on twitter last night when he asked how to turn a new years resolution into a more achievable goal.
- See if you can pick only one thing.
- Think of every way that one thing relates to your life or affects your life.
- Decidehow much time you can attend to that one thing for 5 days out of your week.
- Get support so you can to stick to that one thing.
- Be accountable to someone who has your best interest in mind.
James Anthony aka @jimboeth also quoted me in a blog post saying:
“The most important thing to remember is to make the goal quantifiable. I think baby steps are key. The more you do what say you will do, the more confidence you’ll have in your efforts.”